I’m still on a boot kick! Not too long ago, it was all about buckles on boots, and now my shoe crystal ball has revealed two hot styles for fall and winter; lace-up and flat boots. Perfect for skinny leg silhouettes (which still reign supreme); lace-up and flat boots are easy to slip into, keeping your feet warm and toasty all while creating a chic aesthetic.
Ankle, calf-skimming, knee-high, wedge, stiletto; a plethora of styles exist, allowing you to decide your comfort level. I did a bit of internet and magazine perusing, rustling up some noteworthy styles. Shop my picks below.
1. Marc Jacobs – Combat Boot
2. Fendi – Victorian Boot
3. Valentino – Ruffled Biker
4. Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony – Mary Ellen Boot (Personal Favorite)
5. Windsor – Oxford Boot
1. Alexander Wang – Dioni Boot (LOVE)
2. Madewell – Suede Archive Boot
3. Frye – Dorado Riding Boot
4. Madewell – Chelsea Boot (Personal Favorite)
5. Tory Burch – Erica Riding Boot
6. Tory Burch – Priscilla Boot
7. Ann Taylor Loft – Palmer Stretch Boot
Will you lace-up, go flat or do both? Hopefully I’ll be able to do both. I love a good pair of boots!
Photo Source: Getty